Sample Text

Powered by Blogger.
 

Sunday 10 March 2013

Paul di Resta and Adrian Sutil

14. Paul di Resta
Source: PauldiResta.com

26 year-old Paul di Resta felt he performed well enough last term to earn a seat with a top F1 team.

Prior to the winter break the Scot said:


"Next year is a big one for me, I need to do my stuff because it will be performance based."
"I think there'll be a few movements at the top and hopefully I'll be a part of that."
Although, former team-mate Nico Hulkenberg managed to gain a race-seat with Sauber leaving di Resta at mid-running Force India. 
With high aspirations di Resta acknowledges the pressure is on him to have a successful year, he said:
"I've been through times like that where you just need to dig deep, and eventually you get out of it."
"Hopefully this year will be the year. Of course, there is pressure on me this year. It's my third year in Formula One, but as always, nobody puts pressure on me to do well like I do on myself."

15. Adrian Sutil
Source: PlanetF1

Adrian Sutil experienced a devastating 2012, first losing his race-seat and then being found guilty of ABH.
The German was handed an 18-month suspended sentence, following an altercation at a nightclub and spent the rest of the year trying to secure a drive for the 2013 season.
Sutil faced direct competition at Force India from newcomer Jules Bianchi but, his fate was decided following a successful pre-season test.
Upon his return, Sutil said:
"I need to take the chances this season. I've been so close to podium finishes in the past and this time, I believe I can get there." 
"I'm mentally stronger, have a new lease of life and everyone is happy to see me back which makes me believe I must have done something right."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The DRS zone F1 © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

The DRS Zone F1 created by Ben Kelbrick